Location: 415 Broadway, San Antonio, TX
Fine example of late Victorian architecture. Built 1888-1889 as residence by a leading post-civil war San Antonio merchant, Saul Wolfson (1830-1923). Constructed of brick with quailed stone corners, ornate carved stone pediments. Lavish interiors have moorish light fixtures have moorish light fixtures; marble mantels in the parlors and dining room; inlaid paneling in wainscots; parquet floors; and fireplaces in all rooms except the kitchen.